海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 提上来: 英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 及听写修改
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 提上来: 英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 及听写修改   
wow

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 讲师

加入时间: 2004/02/27
文章: 269

海归分: 26527

文章标题: 提上来: 英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 及听写修改 (2134 reads)      时间: 2008-8-30 周六, 02:12   

作者:wow海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

原帖在这:

https://www1.haiguinet.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=1316917&highlight=#1316917

英国佬在中国捞金 共有7 集 , 每集10分钟, 我都看完了,很有意思。
他们在中国做生意碰到的问题, 跟中国人自己在国内做生意碰到的问题是一样的。 在应酬的酒席上, 国内的生意伙伴还请英国人吃驴鞭 ,翻译跟英国人嘀咕说, 你要是不吃,就是是对主人的冒犯。。。。去看看英国人怎么办吧, 嘿嘿。

链接如下:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Brits+get+rich+in+China&search_type=&aq=-1&oq=

以下是我尝试的修改。 蓝色的是我新加入的, 括号内的是原文需要被修改的部分。

China, a superpower emerging at breakneck speed. It's the holy grail for risk taking entrepreneurs. Everyday, hundreds of English businessmen arrive full of hope and expectation. It's a land of opportunity, a place where dreams can come true. This is the story of three men on a mission to make their millions in China.
“At wonderful dream bar, we ?? (will just sitting back butt girl.)”
Seduced by low wages, cheap products and over billions potential customers, the temptation is too great to resist.
“What we are doing, must be mad”
But Chinese entrepreneurs unleashed off the 15 years of communism, the taking no prisoners in their own related quest wealth.
In the World list, only the toughest would survive .
“I think I may not be able to resist but just smacking ?? fucking face (smack violently ****ing ace)”.
“I am in al big trouble, really a big trouble. I am for the ??(high jib, I’m a little Mafia.)
This British businessmen are risking everything as eventual to the real dragon’s den ( land ).
Who would make their fortune, and who return home penniless?
How can you catch the cubs if you don’t enter the tiger’s lair. Han dynasty proverb 25AD
Tony C D cushion business has been ruined by cheap Chinese imports. Today his ?? site (mercy ------ )factory stands deserted.

“As you hard (talk) to believe that, this used to be full ((fool), and high-activity with hundreds of people working there, they all like job for life”
No.1 cushion-maker, probably near, “It’s all made here, everything was made in England, and life was great, and we all ((we’ll) be happy. All of us should know China is coming along in and we just can’t compete with it any more”
“I’ve got no choice, I’ve got to go China, got to China to make it work over there. Otherwise, that’s it, it’s finished”
In the last ----- attempt to save his (S’s )business, Tony’s taking (taken) a huge gamble, he’s borrowed 2 million (billion) pounds to build a factory in the paddy (Peddle) field in China.

36 years old (30 ----- )Tony bought one way ticket to Linping, a city in the heart of China’s vast textile industry.
If everything goes according to his plan, Tony can rebuild his business, and regain his crown, Mr King of cushions
“For me, it’s about China or boster (Boston)”
On his first trip to China, Tony had a chancing encounter (count) with a woman called Mrs Dai. She convinced him the first 30% share of the company, he would make excellent business partner.
“This is my business partner, Mrs Dai, if you gonna to do some business in China, you need a good Chinese business partner, and I got one. This lady’s stuff right in right field,I mean seriously.…when this project is finished,she will be a millionare.”
You can’t argued that. Oh,thank you very much.

Mrs Dai is been supervisor the construction of the factory, and now they invited Tony to see the complete of two million pound building,

now ,everything is finished,just now make decoration (digression ).yes

i want about the new dormitories in the ?? (court), everything is ok? yes everything is ok,

when they arrives. seems unquite ok, as he was not expected,

ok,look at it , look the stay of it (----------) it's shambles , i cannot believe it, just cannot believe it, now it’s told all of this be finished by the end of August, this is the end of August , and this is what we have all (will).

?? (Some little open it), no wonder nothing is going any way. What chance have I got finished this in time when our worker even promised (involved?)”

Tony’s got big problems, he is so heavily in debt, and he is not ?? (chilling )out cushions within 3 months, he’ll face financial ruin.

“Isn’t it on the lying (sound a lie)? It’s got to come off, got to come off, and so far we are in now. I don’t know who gonna to ( can) do it.”

Peter William, a former colonel in the territorial army, is unlike most 70 years old. Instead of the enjoyment of his retirement, he is about to embark on the toughest (his tough) challenge his life, sailing to the Chinese.
“What’s your product?”
“Well, it’s the sample (simple) box of tricks, it’s just a click (clever )switch, when fixed to air-conditioned unit, makes what is basically inefficient air-conditioned unit efficient, and it saves between 20 and 30 percent electricity use.”

Tonight in London, he’s with his with wife, Mary, to collect the prestigious award for his ground -breaking product.

Having bags award (bank involved) , Peter believed that selling (sailing )the device to Chinese would be a walk in park.

“The Volcano???’s award is the UK’s award; the Chinese still believe that things made in Britain are the best in the world.”

he has invested all of his savings, and the last decade of his life into the product. now he is off to china, to try to reap (rate) his rewards, peter's ba<x>se is the former british colony, hongkong, with hundreds of millions air conditioning units ?? (cleaning) to buildings all over china. peter has convinced his magic box is the licence to print money.

if you look at the buildings around this now, and look at the units hanging off the walls, if you imagine those buildings to be trees(treated in various) , like money, hanging on trees, for us to harvest (all of us).

so how much money did you going to make? at least 5 hundred million dollars US, in the next year, a year? surprising isn't it, yes, but exciting.

peter is optimistic to many chinese businessman,he is just a another english plum ripe for the picking.

he is working alone,he is never done business in china before,he can't speak a word of the language,and worse still china's less copyright laws means as soon as it unveiled ( --- -- - --) his magic boxes.he will never ba<x>sely (-----) be rich off.

this is not one way to stop that being complex, There is never sold (let's solve) one,time is enemy.

Force miller isn't suit in style kind of businessman,from the backstreet of Rollstone,he has gain ------- reputation selling cheap chinese kitchen in britain.but he is in operation the farest expand.he suffer the --- -- - -- - -scanle.

now,Force has arrrive in china,determing to confront those who is crossed him ( acorss them),this is a payback (painback) time.

it's on the warm up you look,i am already for war.

42 years Vince, has made fortune by by undercutting the competition with chinese merchandise.
to find the cheapest (cheap) products on erath,he has far off the beaten track.

in the mongolia,tibet,millions of mountains to the jungles , among mines ( (miles),i have been everywhere.

i gotta to go right to where begain the life,I am not go in its middle, I am go in the wholesale that I can get any cheaper if I want kitchen, I chopped down a tree.on this tree ,he is on the mission(视频结束)

还有很多听不懂的地方用空格代替了,请大家补充,校对一下,挑挑刺。

作者:wow海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
Youtube视频听写:英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 海归酒吧 2008-8-26 周二, 16:08
旧话重提{内部参考}:英国人眼里的中国最有影响力的50人名单---看来海归... 海归茶馆 2008-9-06 周六, 16:20
[音乐]北京已售罄! Split Works开功呈现:英国流行鬼才MIKA... 生活风情 2015-5-22 周五, 11:37
没事找事系列:英国《金融时报》 加藤嘉一:刘志军的高铁遗产(转帖) 海归商务 2013-3-07 周四, 09:33
没事找事系列:英国贵族巴恪思:自称慈禧异性情人,回忆录写清朝同性(转帖) 海归茶馆 2011-5-14 周六, 23:19
(看球之余,看看这个,有无道理?)有趣的比较:英国,美国,加拿大和澳洲的文化对比 生活风情 2010-6-29 周二, 09:48
先刻条缝,今晚北京时间0点南非新闻:英国以两球之差完败在德国铁骑蹄下,卡佩罗 生活风情 2010-6-27 周日, 17:10
先刻条缝,今晚北京时间0点南非新闻:英国惨败后鲁尼与贝克汉姆在更衣室大打出... 海归酒吧 2010-6-27 周日, 17:00

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 wow离线  发送站内短信
  • 提上来: 英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 及听写修改 -- wow - (9055 Byte) 2008-8-30 周六, 02:12 (2134 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.