海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Oliver你进来,俺有话想说
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Oliver你进来,俺有话想说   
Ms Young

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 专家

加入时间: 2006/02/10
文章: 917

海归分: 121580

文章标题: Oliver你进来,俺有话想说 (1087 reads)      时间: 2006-3-09 周四, 22:32   

作者:Ms Young海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

谢谢你帮俺修改的语法,小女子知错了,俺下次发英文的贴子会给你老过一遍先

俺以后不和你们顶嘴了,俺知道小的要听大的,强龙难压XXX

俺98的朋友说了,漂亮女孩在风情没有市场。

俺不是学英语专业的,俺学了几年的BUSINESS。俺老师对俺好,夸俺CUTE. 没说过俺写的东西不好。俺从小学到硕士,没补考过。只要俺一笑,老师不忍心。

你老是编OXFORD词典的材料,你老要是来深圳,给俺说一下,俺会小心伺候着。。。。俺还有一帮海归姐妹。。

题: 我夜里12点在这里码字时,听到有人说自己写的东西没错。很气愤 (46 reads) 时间: 2006-3-09 周四, 上午12:15

括号里只是我建议的一些改动,这还只是错误,还不算用词. (细看的话保证还有错)

Tony was in New York one Thanksgiving time and was walking down the street. (Tony was in New York on a Thanksgiving Day, and was walking down a street.) At that time Tony was doing very well financially. He happened upon a homeless person sitting on the sidewalk. The homeless man beckoned him and asked him if he could spare a quarter. (The homeless man beckoned to him, and asked him if he could spare a quarter.) Tony, always interested in motivating people to be their best, asked the homeless person was that all he wanted. (Tony, always interested in motivating people to be their best, asked the homeless person whether that was all he wanted.) The homeless man replied that is all he wanted. (The homeless man replied that it is all he wanted.) To make sure, Tony asked him again, “are you sure that is all you want?”. Again, the homeless man said “all I want is a quarter”.

Tony then reached into his pocket and pulled out a hand full of $100 bills along with some change. (Tony then reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of $100 bills along with some change.) In front of the homeless man and well within his reach, Tony sifted through the $100 bills in his hand and pulled out a quarter. (In front of the homeless man and well within his reach, Tony sifted through the $100 bills in his hand, and pulled out a quarter.) He then handed the homeless man the quarter and said to him You get out of life what you ask for” (“You get out of life what you ask for.”)

这让我联想起好多,好多。。。I would like to know what do you think about this? (I would like to know what you think about this

Signiture1 (): it wasnt wriiten like a formal paper. (it was not written as a formal paper.)

for those English critics who can not understand the casual English, above is a formal Version. (For those critics of my English who can not understand casual English, above is a formal version.)

Bo er. I hope you will read it again, also hope that will helps you improve your English. make you feel better. (Bo er. I hope you will read it again, and that it would help you to improve your English.) make you feel better. (这句搞不清主语,不敢改。)

签名:只有我们码字的人才知道,错是找不完的。

作者:Ms Young海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[分享]长叹一声: 其实穷人从一开始就输了, 原因没想到 海归茶馆 2015-4-17 周五, 22:44
世界杯结束了,说下感想。 海归茶馆 2014-7-14 周一, 14:48
转贴一个自费去美国看恶性肿瘤的例子,价钱比想象的好 海归商务 2014-5-14 周三, 22:40
在路上,为你所想——无题或曰牢骚 生活风情 2014-2-18 周二, 09:03
中国合伙人,关于理想,友情和金钱交织的创业史 海归商务 2013-5-25 周六, 10:37
[转帖]北京市公安局科研处前处长王补临死前给朱令爸爸手稿,他说很清楚现在谁... 海归主坛 2013-5-14 周二, 18:14
[原创]创业日记-286 (由"打是亲,骂是爱“想到的) 海归商务 2012-7-23 周一, 10:22
[分享]哥们,如果不想得心血管病,赶快要个小孩吧! 海归茶馆 2011-9-27 周二, 11:40

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Ms Young离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.