海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: To 西兄: Good girls are everywhere
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 To 西兄: Good girls are everywhere   
michaelwh

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 博导

加入时间: 2005/03/02
文章: 770
来自: wuhan
海归分: 46789

文章标题: To 西兄: Good girls are everywhere (919 reads)      时间: 2005-3-28 周一, 14:28   

作者:michaelwh海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I worked in seattle for several years after I graduated, so I felt some sort of affinity with Seattle bro. I have a lot of sympathy for your situation. But you seemed to have overreacted a little bit. There are lots of good girls in China. Other turtles have offerred their highly regarded opinions, let me chip in my own 2 cents.

1. If you are looking for a wife, stay away from those pretty ones. They are usually very high maintenance, it's true in US and China. Just like a Ferrari, you got to use high grade gas, expensive accessories and endure high payments. And after you drive it once on the weekend you have to send it to the shop for service. In the end it could be stolen from you right under your nose. Of course, if you really want to drive one, you can always rent one and leave all the trouble to someone else.

2. Don't bring money into the relationship early on. You need to manage her expectations carefully. As a man, you have to set the tone of the relationship. If she asks for an expensive item, don't give in even if you can afford it and you really love her. Girls are like little kids, they do this to test your boundaries. If you cater to her every wish, you'll actually lose her respect. But you have to talk to her and explain your rationale in the terms she can understand. Be reasonable. Communication is the key.

3. Communication is extremely important. Talk to her about what you are doing and your plan for both of you. Build up her confidence in you. This not only gives her hope but also shows how much you respect her. Also, you got to pay attention to her needs, most of the time it does not have to involve lots of money. I find most women do respect reason and sincerity.

4. Finally, don't work too hard, exercise more. After all, only your health and your body is truly your own.

Marriage is like a joint venture, good will and good deeds do not always guarantee good return.

作者:michaelwh海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
如何压水花---(zt),女性不要进来看,否则后果自负.btw,good ... 海归酒吧 2004-7-12 周一, 19:51
西兄请进。 提上来回答 Zhao: you have any intere... 海归论坛 2004-3-09 周二, 19:57
美国新闻:强震也蠢动 洛城、西雅图恐大难临头(转帖,西海岸的兄弟们,快跑啊!) 春秋茶馆 2011-4-15 周五, 11:37
青春激荡: 中西部某县级的初高中艺术会展 (江志兄来看)多图较慢 生活风情 2011-2-18 周五, 13:03
筹划中五一准备美西自驾游,各位大师兄姐姐们有什么好的建议呀? 春秋茶馆 2011-2-13 周日, 13:51
兄弟们!好久不见!!我有好东西要送给你们!!! 海归酒吧 2010-6-26 周六, 01:26
昨天去Victoria Secret 买东西, 看见一非洲美国人兄弟 海归茶馆 2009-12-24 周四, 22:15
每天上来就是打架,这都多少天了?弟兄们消消气,听听歌。西单女孩。我老妹的老乡 海归酒吧 2009-3-10 周二, 19:07

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 michaelwh离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.