海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: there are some women are trying very hard to earn more money
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 there are some women are trying very hard to earn more money   
lonlymoon
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: there are some women are trying very hard to earn more money (724 reads)      时间: 2004-8-05 周四, 17:45      

作者:游客海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

After many failures, the women decide to go for short contracts, which is work as a call girl in KTV. Just kidding.

My circle of friends does not have any mistress. So I probably am very hush to them. I have quite a few friends who may be viewed as rich and successful. None of them divorced or separated from their first wife. There are one or two guys who divorced and also failed in their career. I think being a mistress is a very difficult path to rich and success.

The first challenge is to find and get to know a successful guy. Like my friends who only know the middle level managers and directors and very few high level technical leads in their organization. They don't have chance to know the low level engineers, because there are hundreds or thousands of them.

The 2nd challenge is to let the guy fall in love with such a woman. This woman has a big heart who lives in a crappy apartment, eager to buy fake designer clothes and bags, eats in noisy places, stares at him and worships him. Unfortunately, this woman does not understand his jokes and his heart (I do not include 乡镇企业家as the desired target here). Even if she may make him feel very successful for their huge difference, but there is no common language between him and her. In his mind she is dumb and full or purpose. He might pity her and be nice to her. There is no way a person can love someone while he pities her. For him to have an affair with some young woman is only to add some fun to his life.

The woman might be younger than his wife. But her poor status, poor English and funny talk could really embarrass him in front of his friends. While his wife is elegant, beautiful, intelligent, knowledgeable, humorous, thoughtful, capable and with lots of connections. His wife also takes care of him and their kids. Typically, people who have similar status and experience tend to appreciate each other. That’s what so called soul mate.

There might be some guy changed a lot and started to really like the little female worker. That many times implies that he is tired of his life style. He is tired of the business and he wants to run away from it. That means he is walking into the end of his career.

I remember the movie by Richard Gear and Sharon Stone “Intersect”. It’s a very good illustration about a man trying to decide if he wants to change his life while fell in love with an inferior girl. He died at the intersect.

作者:游客海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
ZT: What women want in a man? 海归茶馆 2013-1-26 周六, 14:00
External medium: beauty Obama electio... 海归商务 2012-10-25 周四, 10:19
三八节献礼:Facebook女COO一年前讲演:Why we have t... 生活风情 2012-3-09 周五, 06:25
[问题]Hard to believe: 美联航托运第二件行李要70美金 海归商务 2011-11-10 周四, 12:00
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!! - A REAL... 海归酒吧 2011-11-01 周二, 07:17
【今日圣谕: 苏州印象】Work Hard, Think Harder, ... 海归商务 2011-6-04 周六, 04:52
women's tommy and men's heart(ambitions) 海归酒吧 2010-11-19 周五, 00:56
[笑话]Women laugh at men 海归茶馆 2010-6-05 周六, 08:22

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.