海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 上海磁浮列车三月份载客量不到20%  四月十五日起降价三成三
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 上海磁浮列车三月份载客量不到20%  四月十五日起降价三成三   
wanderer
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2004/02/20
文章: 1232

海归分: 168152

文章标题: 上海磁浮列车三月份载客量不到20%  四月十五日起降价三成三 (1674 reads)      时间: 2004-4-22 周四, 04:20   

作者:wanderer海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

磁浮列车实行全新的票价体系,单程票价将由原先的75元调整为50元,并推出80元的往返票、特殊人群优惠票等票种。

在全新的票价体系中,除了将单程票价格拉低外,还增设了往返票、特殊人群优惠票等新的票种。其中普通席单程票为50元,往返票80元,贵宾席单程票100元,往返票160元。而且,旅客可凭本人当日机票以8折的价格购买磁浮单程票一张,即普通席40元或贵宾席80元。

减价后,一个人独自从浦东机场到市中心的费用将比叫出租车便宜、、、

Posted by: Spanky on April 20, 2004 11:07 PM

I've just returned from a 3-days' trip in Shanghai. As I had heard so much about the Maglev when I was living in this city one year ago, I decided to hop onto one for my transfer from Pudong to town. Following is a brief summary of my encounter:

1330 Hr: Pudong Airport Arrival Hall (1st Floor)
1335 Hr: Found the Maglev schedule on the 3rd Floor – next train @ 1350 Hr
1340 Hr: Bought ticket for the ride (¥50/way on economy class or ¥40 for passenger with air ticket of the same day) and board the train
1345 Hr: Maglev took off from Pudong, 5 minutes before scheduled time
1351 Hr: Arrived at Longyang Station
1400 Hr: Got into a taxi at the fourth attempt. (The previous three drivers claimed that they didn’t know where Tomorrow Square is. One of them even claimed ignorant of People’s Square when I told him that the destination is close to it!)
1430 Hr: Arrived at JW Marriott at Tomorrow Square

This new mode of traveling (Maglev + taxi) reduces the amount of time on the road and costs for transfer from Pudong airport to the hotel in Puxi. My total transfer costs came up to ¥80 (¥40 for Maglev + ¥40 for taxi). However, it will cost more than taxi fare (¥120-150) if there are three or more passengers traveling together. There won’t be much time saving if the passenger misses the connecting Maglev and has to wait about 15-20 minutes for the next one.

I must say that this mode of traveling is also not suitable for passengers with more than a carry-on luggage. This is because there are about five flights of escalators and some walking involved (no trolley available at the tunnel connecting airport to Maglev station and Longyang station).

The Maglev currently runs between Longyang and Pudong from 8.30 am through 5.30 pm at every 20 minutes interval. There are racks above the seats and between cabins for luggage. I do not think it’s necessary to pay twice as much to travel on first class as it is a very short ride and there are few users now (more Maglev tourists than transfer passengers).

I agree that an official website should be set up fast to create more awareness among travelers and encourage higher usage. Some advertisements at the airport will certainly attract arriving passengers to use the service. The overall experience was good and I will still ride on Maglev the next time I go to Shanghai.

作者:wanderer海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
上海磁浮列车「赔得影都没有了」 海归论坛 2005-8-03 周三, 02:21
[分享]也来谈谈磁悬浮列车技术的历史。最高时速记录不是德国创造的,最早商业... 海归茶馆 2008-9-05 周五, 03:12
8月青海+甘南还有三个名额,计划已出! 行行摄摄 2009-7-21 周二, 11:15
上海3月份小客车牌照拍卖 海归主坛 2008-4-13 周日, 09:14
商海沉浮:曾经身价千万,如今打工一族 (三) 海归论坛 2005-6-08 周三, 15:46
商海沉浮:曾经身价千万,如今打工一族 (三) 海归论坛 2005-6-08 周三, 15:21
ZT: "沪杭磁浮"年底正式开工 -- 从上海浦东机场到杭州只需要26分钟 海归论坛 2005-1-13 周四, 06:42
新海归系列:中国金融机构“海龟”巡访之三:梁锦松“浮出”激活内地金融国际化... 海归论坛 2004-9-26 周日, 05:19

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 wanderer离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.