海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 鱼导,给你东东 - 单反拍的月饼。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 生活风情 -> 行行摄摄           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 鱼导,给你东东 - 单反拍的月饼。   
travelman
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 教授

加入时间: 2005/02/14
文章: 2518
来自: 深圳
海归分: 16924

文章标题: 鱼导,给你东东 - 单反拍的月饼。 (2259 reads)      时间: 2009-10-03 周六, 14:49

作者:travelman行行摄摄 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

<mid> <header> </header> <mid>

Shooting China’s 60th anniversary parade with the 7D, 5DmkII and Nikon D700

<ob<x>ject><param><param><param></ob<x>ject>

China’s 60th Anniversary national day – timelapse and slow motion – 7D and 5DmkII from Dan Chung on Vimeo.

This is my short film from China’s huge national day parade in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of the people’s republic.

The challenge was to come up with something different with so many different Chinese and international media covering the event from every angle. After waiting half the previous night for a pass and then catching only 3 hours sleep in the press centre lobby, I got put on a stand with a hundred odd of my media collegues including the likes of the BBC, Reuters, AP and AFP so there was no point doing the same as they were.

Messing around waiting for the parade to start with my Rolleiflex next to the BBC's Quentin Sommerville

Messing around waiting for the parade to start with my Rolleiflex next to the BBC's Quentin Sommerville

Chinese media with long lenses at the ready to shoot their leaders

Chinese media with long lenses at the ready to shoot their leaders

I decided to shoot the whole video on D-SLRs using a combination of time lapse and slow motion. The 7D was equipped with an adapted Nikon 300mm f2.8 lens and a 1.4x convertor set at 720p/60 and then slowed down to 25fps in Final Cut Pro. The 5DmkII and Nikon D700 were both mounted remotely high up in the air, one atop a big studio light stand, the other in a Manfrotto super arm clamped to a lampost, both also had tilt and shift lenses fitted.

Shooting with my 7D, Zacuto Z-finder, Nikon 300mm f2.8 and 1.4x convertor and Sennheiser MKE400 mike.

Shooting with my 7D, Zacuto Z-finder, Nikon 300mm f2.8 and 1.4x convertor and Sennheiser MKE400 mike.

It was a quite hot for an October day in Beijing and I think this coupled with my heavy use of the 720p movie mode caused my 7D to overheat a lot. The camera would flash a red warning on the LCD and three times the camera overheated so much that it decided to stop me filming. This is documented in the user manual which also states that overheating can also cause the image quality to degrade. In future I’m going to being more with me to protect the camera from the heat.

This said the footage I did get was amazing and is only lightly adjusted for colour and contrast, otherwise its pretty much how it came out the camera.

You can see video as it originally on the Guardian here
There is an great tutorial on timelapse processing from Eos-network here
To see some astounding Timelapse work check out the work of Tom at Timescapes --&gt;

作者:travelman行行摄摄 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
给情窦初开的小MM&DD的。那些老油条例如猫到,鱼导,各位教授就不用进来学习了。 海归酒吧 2005-3-24 周四, 10:44
龟网98LLM,你妈妈喊你回家吃月饼 海归酒吧 2009-9-28 周一, 10:52
呼呼!国内是中秋节,上歌,与月亮有关的: 但願人長久!RICKSHAW 同... 海归酒吧 2007-9-25 周二, 08:49
香港动漫节归来,先上几张手机拍的照片。精彩照片在后头。 海归主坛 2007-7-30 周一, 22:52
中秋节到了,来_请乡亲们吃点(儿)月饼。。。 海归论坛 2003-9-11 周四, 05:54
网友原创《为何遇见你》金心浪子词,红帽曲编,园园和声编排,云南东山红土地! 高山流水 2016-10-09 周日, 05:05
【网络好声音】《望月不觉东方亮》- 清月演唱,并祝朋友们中秋快乐! 高山流水 2012-9-25 周二, 07:56
[转帖]完了,毛ZD思想要回归了 海归商务 2012-7-18 周三, 23:55

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 travelman离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 生活风情 -> 行行摄摄           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.