同学们, 以后如中文, 或英文 差点, 都不让上海归网了, 谁给评凭理, 乡亲们哪.
Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 众议院

#1: 同学们, 以后如中文, 或英文 差点, 都不让上海归网了, 谁给评凭理, 乡亲们哪. (1597 reads) 作者: Fox 文章时间: 2009-12-31 周四, 06:21
    —
作者:Fox众议院 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

[b]正好看到楼下帖子,Mr. Free 牛逼轰轰,堂堂男孩子,为 RMB60,说东道西。真猥琐。人家豹哥已尽厌恶了.还舔不知耻的说四边. 你不是很有钱吗, 为十么不捐那怕一点点, 还说海归晚饭没你平时中饭高级, go home, you are not welcomed to comment on this Party, no shit mouth here please.

what a shame. Now, we are all not allowed communicating in English if not better than so called, self named idiot poet. All poets were copied and pasted from somewhere to show off English proficiency.

What a shame, shit himself.

请看原因 我的贴子:
=========================================

我从没说我英文好呀. 你来把我的有关英文贴子都改改, 我学学免费辅导员
. 已尽多次指出,好我中文打字太太慢. 有人毋须命令我, 不许用部分英文上贴, 这不是欠抽吗.人 家斑主, 老狼没发话, 他找咋岔? 这种人, 上海话叫 阿污卵, 十三点, 猪头三( 双O, 对吧 ?), 广东人叫衰仔, 东北话 叫牛二…. 英文叫 dxxk head.

人不犯我, 我不犯人, 人若犯我, 我必痛打落水狗. 再见.

============================================
对有些病狗,就要说全国各地方言及十么英,意,中东 等等来扁. 狗不犯人,人爱之
它,狗若咬人,必打溺水狗. 公平吧.

不要老用别人的诗来装胆, 没下文, 玩也玩不来, 来点干货,行不? 一点没劲, 泻菜吧, 免费门票.
=============================================

What hell, more quoted poet, not again, you don’t need to read my post,

Now just shut your eyes up or mouth up. You deserve it. I really surprise that you are really into it, You must be a mad barking dog, , or humiliated by 君子豹, 煎饼姐, etc couple days ago. Nickname Fee Man is becoming popular for this past Haigui Party and in this website, don’t you?

Think about your behavior at the Party, just a show off man. What the fxxk, you show off that you stayed in the hotel; flying everywhere; the Haigui Party’s close dinner not even better than your normal lunch, what the hell you talking about, no one admires your wealth, if you made money somehow, why don’t you donate something to the Party organizer?

You pick this, you just to swallow your own shit. Shut your mouth up, no need to follow my post again.

==============================================

I did not say anything that my English is perfect, in your view, if anyone's English is no better than Mr. Freeman, he/she is not allowed to write, am I right?

What a joke, if you do not understand it, leave it or Shut Up, don't even look at it.

Write something in good English then, let us learn, can you? Await your English version with pleasure

=============================================

作者:Fox众议院 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

海归论坛 -> 众议院

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共1