海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 有家事请教酒吧的各位大佬
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 有家事请教酒吧的各位大佬   
所跟贴 有家事请教酒吧的各位大佬 -- 男子汉大豆腐 - (404 Byte) 2006-3-17 周五, 11:41 (2213 reads)
Trinity

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/08/29
文章: 411
来自: Internet
海归分: 21769

文章标题: you can work it out! (354 reads)      时间: 2006-3-19 周日, 23:55   

作者:Trinity海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

(first off, 98 is a wrong place to post your msg. Tea house might be a better fit....no offense to 98 guests Smile

I think you can work it out because you care about her and your family. It looks like she cares about her family as well. Ask yourself and her this questions:
1. do you want to spend rest of your lives together?
2. are you happy together now?

If yes to 1st question and no to 2nd, something needs to be changed, isn't it? As long as you both still want each other, you can talk it through what makes you and her unhappy, and how both can put in efforts to make both of you happy again. Besides, unhappy marriage is not healthy for your kids.

Life can be very stressful with two kids so close in ages. The stress can be damanging to your marriage. But it will defeat the whole purpose of having kids together if marriage (tie of the family) ended up being sacrificed.

I think the key is to open dialogue with your wife. Marriage counseling (most likely covered by your insurance) can be very effective to help you open the dialogue. At minimum, i believe the counselor can help your wife to understand how powerful and important good sex is in the relationship of a man and a woman...at least, it will give your hands some break Smile. Many Chinese feel shameful to see psychiatrists or therapists, if you wife refuses to participate, you can go by yourself. I believe you will be benefited from their professional counseling.

Sorry for throwing these words togeher. I wish i had more time to provide more contructive and well thought suggestions...good luck!

作者:Trinity海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
请教酒吧的朋友: 能够帮助推荐一下上海比较好玩的Night Clubs 海归酒吧 2005-12-22 周四, 10:53
请教归坛的律师大佬: 这份信写的怎么样?有没有威慑力? 海归论坛 2006-11-08 周三, 17:22
请教一下大牛们葡萄酒行业的情况 创业投资项目评点 2011-11-01 周二, 03:43
[请教]苏州酒店式公寓选哪个? 生活风情 2010-5-13 周四, 03:56
所有和SEX有关的问题都该在酒吧请教吧? 海归酒吧 2010-3-21 周日, 00:21
请教:三亚亚龙湾哪个酒店好? 海归茶馆 2009-5-12 周二, 19:06
请教LLM酒吧里常看到一个GG和2个或多个MM去喝酒,看起来不像是thre... 海归酒吧 2008-8-30 周六, 00:26
请教各位酒吧达人,天津有什么不错的夜店? 海归酒吧 2007-5-15 周二, 13:22

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Trinity离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.