海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: there are some women are trying very hard to earn more money
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 there are some women are trying very hard to earn more money   
所跟贴 there are some women are trying very hard to earn more money -- 游客 - (2435 Byte) 2004-8-05 周四, 17:45 (734 reads)
lonlymoon
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: I do have some sympathy for those girls who fell in love with a successful married man. (241 reads)      时间: 2004-8-06 周五, 02:33      

作者:游客海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I do have some sympathy for those girls who fell in love with a successful married man. The girl’s life is like a hell after being abandoned. My previous posts may sounds too hush for them. But I would rather see some one being angry about the post than some one get hurt really bad in the real life.
I heard some real sad stories from a girl friend. One of her cousin graduated from a top university in China. She fell in love with a handsome haigui she met and she became pregnant. Since she told the guy about her pregnancy, the guy disappeared. This silly girl loved the guy so much. She gave birth to their baby. Now she is a single mom. The guy never appeared again. He went back to US.
Another story is from a friend’s friend. A man had an affair with a woman. She had some relatives wanted to benefit from their relationship but they were disappointed. Those relatives went to the guy’s company to tell every one about the affair. The guy was in trouble. But the girl really loves the guy and could not control her relatives. The guy got so mad of her and he stopped seeing her right away. She was so sad and wanted to have him back. Twice, she swallowed lots of sleeping pills to suicide. Of course, she does not really want to die. She was send to hospital and survived. The sad thing for her is the guy told his wife (his wife supported him all the time when he is experiencing difficult in his company) he wished the gal were dead for real. He had never loved her and he only wanted to have some excitement. Since the girl was making trouble for him, he thought she was disgusting.
There is very few happy endings for the girls in this kind of situations. I do respect those people (gals and guys) who success through their hard work. There are still lots of girls who are willing to marry a guy not for his money or status. In these days, there might be fewer of them. These probably sound silly for the girls in their early twenties. But I think for those women who are not young and naive, they should understand this.

作者:游客海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
ZT: What women want in a man? 海归茶馆 2013-1-26 周六, 14:00
External medium: beauty Obama electio... 海归商务 2012-10-25 周四, 10:19
三八节献礼:Facebook女COO一年前讲演:Why we have t... 生活风情 2012-3-09 周五, 06:25
[问题]Hard to believe: 美联航托运第二件行李要70美金 海归商务 2011-11-10 周四, 12:00
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!! - A REAL... 海归酒吧 2011-11-01 周二, 07:17
【今日圣谕: 苏州印象】Work Hard, Think Harder, ... 海归商务 2011-6-04 周六, 04:52
women's tommy and men's heart(ambitions) 海归酒吧 2010-11-19 周五, 00:56
[笑话]Women laugh at men 海归茶馆 2010-6-05 周六, 08:22

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.