海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 一本能打开我童年梦匣子的书 (近两个月在美国狂销)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 一本能打开我童年梦匣子的书 (近两个月在美国狂销)   
所跟贴 读者评论 -- 海上人家 - (18226 Byte) 2007-5-19 周六, 00:22 (228 reads)
海上人家

头衔: 海归中尉

性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2007/05/19
文章: 5

海归分: 6143

文章标题: 《剑鸟》读者评论续 (194 reads)      时间: 2007-5-19 周六, 00:23   

作者:海上人家海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

续:
First “Eragon”, Now “Swordbird”
Another young author is hitting the big time with a published book. Nancy Yi Fan dreamt of her story when she was 11. At 13, her first book - Swordbird - is due out in February from Harper Collins - with a first printing of 50,000 copies. That is HUGE. What a great story.
先是《伊拉龙》,如今是《剑鸟》
又一个少年作家出版了轰动市场的书。范祎11岁时梦见了这个故事。13岁时《剑鸟》由哈珀柯林斯出版集团出版在今年2月出版,第一版印了50,000册。印数可真大啊!故事写得太棒了。
-珀玛林克

Nancy Yi Fan was eleven when she began writing Swordbird. The story grew from a dream she had following class discussions of the Revolutionary War, terrorism, and 9/11. Wheeling freely through the viewpoints of multiple characters and beyond, this is the story of a society of birds in the grip of an ongoing feud. The blue jays and cardinals have been squabbling for generations, but now a tyrannical hawk is using slave-catchers to escalate the conflict in the pursuit of absolute power. When Aska of the Bluewingle tribe meets the slavebird Miltin, the resulting small steps toward freedom lead eventually to a great battle and the triumph of sacrifice and heroism. This writing has a youthful exuberance. The reach of the story is vast and courageous. Its precocious accomplishment is evident in the invention of “somebird” and “anybird” as pronouns, and in somber yet ingenuous revelations (”…every egg was bought with scars and bruises”) about the marauding hawk Turnatt’s past. Elsewhere, the writer’s age shows more plainly. Bean soup and raspberry pie overcome armed raiders. Aska exhorts the blue jays to take risks “with a determined tone in her voice.” Yet the same flat delivery renders sharply sinister the scene in which Turnatt wantonly kills a raven. Mark Zug’s black-and-white drawings repeat strategically, offering a visual underpinning to the characters and story line. In balance, even given the quirky and unpredictable nature of childhood writing, this young writer seems a natural word bird. With luck, despite her rise to early international fame, she will successfully negotiate the complex choreography of writing and life that would seem to be foreshadowed by this debut.
-Children’s Literature

This young author has a very Tolkien-esque storytelling style. Her book shows the power of friendship to overcome difficulties and portrays a desire for peace that I think every reader will be able to relate with. The characters are endearing and their struggles seem like my own as I read this creative fantasy.
- Kirsten (Great Meadows, NJ)

Stone-Run Forest is home to the tribes of Sunrise and Bluewingle. The cardinals and blue jays have enjoyed living in peaceful harmony for many seasons. When supplies and eggs begin to go missing, however, suspicions arise from both tribes that their friends are stealing from them. Soon there is tension in the air, and random raids threaten to turn into a war between the tribes. Meanwhile, birds on either side sadly wonder what could have ended the long friendship.
One day, Aska from the Bluewingle tribe is chased by a murder of crows and stumbles across a young robin named Miltin. Miltin had escaped from a torturous place called Fortress Glooming where he was forced to work as a slavebird under a hawk tyrant, Turnatt. He is seeking the help of woodbirds to rescue the slavebirds and stop the hawk’s evil plans once and for all. When Aska relays the unpleasant discovery to the rest of Stone-Run, the old friends realize they have a common enemy who has been pitting the two tribes against each other.
As the tribes begin to heal their broken friendship, they are visited by the Flying Willowleaf Theater, minstrels who have stopped by to help celebrate the Bright Moon Festival. In the midst of these festivities, however, the tribes are attacked by an army of Turnatt’s followers. Sunrise and Bluewingle are aware that they need some extra help to accomplish the mission of restoring peace to Stone-Run Forest.
They hold faith in Swordbird, the legendary hero who fights evil and restores peace to those who seek him. But there are doubts as to whether or not Swordbird is real, and, if so, whether or not he can help Stone-Run Forest before evil has the chance to prevail.
Talented young author Nancy Yi Fan wrote SWORDBIRD when she was just 11 years old and will continue to be a notable writer for many years to come. While fans of the Redwall series especially will appreciate the story, I recommend this debut novel to anyone who believes in peace.
— Reviewed by Sarah Sawtelle

范姐姐,我是芳草地小学的一名学生(本部),叫高语含.我给你书中的剑鸟之歌的第一段词写了谱子呢!
-高语含

“The Swordbird,” is especially notable because the author, Nancy Yi Fan, is only 12 years old; Nancy had a vivid dream one night about birds at war while she was also wrestling with her feelings about Sept. 11. She wrote the book to convey a message of peace, but she also succeeded in writing a remarkable piece of fantasy literature.
- Phyllis Peter

“Nancy Yi Fan has done a lot in 13 years.”
— Time for Kids
范祎十三年里做了很多。
-《时代》少年版

This book was absolutely amazing the story line, and characters.
-RainFiret
这本书不论是故事主线还是角色都绝对能给你带来惊喜。
-雷恩法莱特

SWORDBIRD is a great read! It’s like the air I breathe every morning when I open the windows: fresh and cool. The 12-year-old young writer, Nancy Yi Fan, drew me completely into her imaginative world with “freshly brewed acorn and dandelion tea” and the hawk Turnatt’s attitude “a woodbird egg a day will keep death away”. The book’s simple yet poetic language, its smooth and natural flow, its story structure and cliff-hangers deeply impressed me. It’s natural, plain and pure. The moral of Swordbird is strong: war hurts both parties; selflessness is powerful. Young readers can realize these between lines. I strongly recommend the book!
- John Lockhart

I always knew there was greatness inside this English as a second language learner. I was her teacher. I wondered as I read Swordbird how the author would create an ending. I was not disappointed.
-Diane Goodwin
我一直认为这个把英语作为第二语言学习的小姑娘有非凡之处。我是她的老师。当我读《剑鸟》时,我在想作者怎么结尾呢。我没有失望。
-黛安娜.古德温

Over the course of two nights I read Swordbird a young adult fantasy by Nancy Yi Fan. I actually stole this one from my wife’s collection. I don’t read a lot of young adult fiction or fantasies but this one was written by a young girl, eleven or twelve when she started writing it if I remember right, who came to America at an early age. I was curious to see how someone so young writing in what I believe was her second language, I could be wrong about that since it has been awhile since i heard her background, pulled off such an ambitious project.
-Travis Erwin
用了两个晚上我读了范祎著的一本少儿奇幻小说《剑鸟》。其实我是从我妻子的收藏书中悄悄拿出这本书的。我并不常读少儿小说或奇幻小说的,但是这一本是由一个小女孩写的,如果我记对的话,作者开始写这本书时只有十一、二岁,她来美国时年龄很小。我非常好奇地想看看这样小的作者,用她的第二语言,是怎么写的。读了小说,我开始怀疑我是不是把她的背景弄错了,也许我听到她的介绍已经很久了。这可是一个雄心勃勃的大工程啊。
-特拉维斯.欧文

I am honored to make a statement about Swordbird and its remarkable 13 year-old author, Nancy Yi Fan. The more I learn about Nancy, the more I admire her. I was so impressed to find out that even though Nancy had to learn English when she moved to the US from China [at age 7], she studied so hard that she was able write an entire book in English just a few years after learning it! I am very happy that she has continued to study Chinese and was even able to translate Swordbird from English to Chinese. It always makes me sad to hear about Chinese who move overseas and leave behind their language and customs. I am so proud of Nancy for continuing to treasure our culture.
Swordbird is a story about peace, freedom, and tolerance. These are all things that are very close to my heart. When I travel throughout the world and see what happens to people because of war and violence – for example, the landmine victims in Cambodia – it breaks my heart. I know that Nancy wrote her story partly as a reaction to the events of 9/11. I’m happy that she found a way to express her desire for peace and freedom. I think that Nancy is an inspiration to a lot of people and she is proof that if you work hard and dream big, anything can happen!
- Jackie Chan
from Los Angeles, CA
March 22, 2007
我很荣幸为《剑鸟》和它的作者十三岁的天才小作家范祎写几句话。我对范祎了解得越多,就越佩服她。给我留下深刻印象的是:范祎七岁移居美国,她不得不学习英语,而她学习是多么刻苦,只经过几年学习就能用英语写出一本小说来。我非常高兴范祎能继续学习汉语并把《剑鸟》从英语翻译成了汉语。当我听见一些人移居海外就放弃了他们母语和文化传统时,我很伤心。我为范祎能珍视我们的文化和传统而感到骄傲。
《剑鸟》是讲述一个和平、自由和宽容的故事,这些都是我心里所崇尚的东西。我在世界各地旅行时,看到战争和暴力带给人民的灾难(比如在柬埔寨看到了一些地雷受害者)时很伤心。我知道范祎写这个故事,部分是对“9.11”的反思,我很高兴她找到了一个能表达她向往和平和自由的方式。我认为范祎这个例子,对许多人都是个鼓励。它向人们证明:只要树立远大理想,努力奋斗,就会有奇迹发生。
                       成龙
                      于美国洛杉矶
                      二00七年三月二十二日

At age 13, Nancy Yi Fan may be HarperCollins’s youngest author, but her fantasy novel about warring birds and their struggle for freedom is getting some adult-sized attention. As part of a five-city tour, Nancy discussed her book on Martha on February 12. There, the Audubon Society of Florida made her an honorary member, and a bald eagle from the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey was adopted in her name.
-Publishers Weekly
13岁的范祎也许是哈珀.柯林斯出版集团最年轻的作家。然而,她的有关鸟类为自由而战的奇幻小说已经像一些成人知名作家的作品那样引起了广泛注意。范祎去了美国五个城市演讲和签书,并且上了全国著名的玛莎访谈节目。节目上范祎被佛罗里达州杜邦鸟类协会纳为荣誉会员,协会还宣布以范祎的名义领养了一只白头鹰。
-《出版人周刊》

语言清新,形象生动,情节环环相扣,蕴涵趣味与哲理……《剑鸟》具备一个好故事的基本特征,同时它带有典型的孩子气的丰富想像和善良愿望。我相信每个孩子心中都又如此奇幻美丽的故事,而范祎恰巧有能力讲述出来,这是她的幸运,也是我们的幸运。
- 阿甲 (著名书评人)

这个十二岁女孩写的故事会成为你记忆中的一根金色的羽毛。
- 梅子涵 (著名儿童文学作家)

今天的children’s literature课请来了Swordbird的作者Nancy做presentation。Nancy是个住在Floridad的中国女孩,今年12岁。年纪小小却已经是一本科幻小说的作者了,虽然真个演讲像极了中学女生的风格,但是大家都喜欢这个既聪明又谦虚的女孩,喜欢她手舞足蹈又自然亲切地讲她的写作过程。写这本书源于一个梦:喜欢观鸟的她梦见了拿着剑为自由和和平而战的鸟。因为我常身不由己夜夜做梦,再不断研究自己的梦,从她的梦我基本可以理解她的当时的心理状态,可喜的是随着这本书的出版,她的境况会大大不同往日,恐怕她是无缘再做同样的梦了,不过写作并不需要那么多梦,更多地需要勤奋和思考。谈到她正在构思的第二本书,她希望情节可以更复杂一点,读者群可以更广泛一点,而教授则认为像第一本书这样就很好了,贵在简单。我觉得只要跟自己年龄相称就好了,人在不断成熟,写作风格也会不断娴熟,作品就会水到渠成。
-lisa

木叶
“我不会失去什么”
文/木叶
眼镜。短辫。微黑。嫩声嫩气。衣着、神情与国内的初中生没什么分别。眼前的小姑娘1993年生于北京,7岁随父母移居美国。她的小说《剑鸟》出版时她才13岁,中文版是自己译过来的,约八九万字。
源自一个梦:两群鸟在神奇白鸟的帮助下赶走了魔王。她决定写下它,直到本子没页码了,才发现已不是一个简单的故事,而是一部长篇。她在屋子里蹦啊跳啊,自己演绎小说里的情景。
写完,莽莽撞撞投稿,选了数家出版社,其中就包括著名的哈珀•柯林斯出版集团总裁兼首席执行官。鼠标一点,邮件发出,“当时我就想,我不会失去什么”。谁料,哈珀•柯林斯方面不久便有了回复。得知出版的消息,她坐得非常直,感到非常平静,非常严肃。后来,把自己的双臂煽动得像飞翔的小鸟。
写《剑鸟》用的是第二语言英语,她称之为“脑子里的长征”。如今已开始写小说的前传。
她说话的时候,妈妈一直在对面微笑,远远的。有东西要写时,她会先憋着,写得较完整后才给父母看。写得太卖力时,妈妈会把她抓到床上休息。
在美国总会有同龄人说,你能不能像成龙那样秀一段功夫,又因写的是剑鸟,她特地买了剑,粗粗学了剑法。书成后,成龙还给范祎写了信以示赞赏,不过,这并不太重要。
在美国有记者说哈利•波特和她像是孪生兄妹。她对中国的媒体说, “这本书和《哈利•波特》一点儿都不接近,我更现实”;“我写小说像玩儿”。儿化音还是那么足。
当天的新书发布会朴素得很,她迟到了,背的那个包儿显得尤其大。一个问题抛过去,她羞涩而又兴奋地回答,突然会窃窃地来一句,“我说得太多了吧?”然后,笑。接下来,这个初中生给复兴高中的学生做英语演讲,并回答哥哥姐姐们的提问。
做梦。写作。英文版出版。杀入《纽约时报》儿童文学畅销书排行榜。中文版出版。访谈。演讲。回国……小小年级做了这么多事,学业并未受耽误,据说门门A。
一切都简单得离奇。
鸟,意味着飞翔,持了剑景致又会有所不同。写下这一切时,我已翻完了小说,具体我不想多说,她还小,但已令我吃惊。我在想,五年后,十年后,她会是什么样子?如果真的大红大紫了呢?这么想很功利,很好玩儿。
开始吧,我们不会失去什么!我们应该还会听到这个小姑娘的名字:范祎。后面这个字念yi,一声,意为美好,多用于人名。

穆梅
一個才十三歲的小孩,竟然可以去關注全球和平的問題,我真的感到很驚訝,也很興奮。
這部英文書好像要由中國的人民文學出版社出版,而引進台灣不知道要花多少時間。這是我第一次,有強烈的期待,讓我想趕緊弄到這本原文版的書,想看這個女孩的文字,想看這個女孩為鳥兒描摹精緻的插畫……當然也想看看她自己親自翻譯出來的中文文章。
或許我可以好好運用這次對這本書的強烈期望,趁機加強自己的英語閱讀能力也說不定。趕緊去網路書店瞧瞧。
- 穆梅

VOYA Review
April 2007
The cardinals and blue jays are at war. Strangely enough, they were friends a short while ago, but accusations of egg theft made them enemies. Little did they know that sinister, one-eyed hawk Turnatt stole and ate the eggs to feed his insatiable need for everlasting life. He enlisted an avian army and they enslaved other birds to do his bidding. When the sparring birds learn about the conspiracy behind their sudden animosity, they conclude that the mythical Swordbird might be their only hope for a truce. Swordbird, a white bird and guardian of peace, can be summoned with a song and a gem. The bird tribes send delegates Aska, a blue jay, and Miltin, a robin, across the dangerous White Cap Mountains on a quest for one of the eight known Leasorn gems in existence.
Now living in the U.S., Chinese-born, first-time author Fan began writing this novel when she was twelve years old. She conjures an intricate bird cosmology and hierarchy as a background to the overall plot. The book moves swiftly form chapter to chapter with help from sheer brevity, copious action scenes, and illustrations. Novice readers will enjoy the large text and generous spacing and margins. Advanced readers can muse over the novel’s allegorical nature and literary allusions. The author provides a list of major characters to help keep up with the sizeable cast. Aficionados of Jacques’ Redwall series should enjoy this new offering to the anthropomorphized animal genre.
— Angelica Delgado.
红鸟和蓝鸟相互之间打了起来,奇怪的是不久前他们还是朋友。他们怀疑是对方偷了他们的蛋。他们那里知道是阴险的独眼老鹰偷吃了这些蛋,梦想长生不老。他招募了一支部队并抓一些林鸟为奴为他建造堡垒。当红鸟和蓝鸟识破了这个阴谋以后,他们断定要获得和平唯一的希望是呼唤神秘的剑鸟。剑鸟是一只大白鸟,是和平卫士。呼唤他需要一首歌和一颗宝石。于是他们就派蓝鸟爱斯卡和鸫鸟米耳顿飞跃险恶的白头山去借丽桑宝石(在地球上这种宝石只有七颗)。
现在居住在美国,生于中国的范祎,是从十二岁开始写这本处女作的。她在小说中编制了一个错综复杂、等级分明的鸟的世界。这本书读起来扣人心弦,非常简练,能让人一章一章地读下去而不舍得放手。书中有大量格斗场面和插图。初级读者可以发现版面和空隙设计都很悦目,高级读者会对小说的寓言和哲理回味无穷。小说角色表能帮助读者理请众多角色的关系。红墙系列的书迷对这种拟人化动物题材有了新的视角描写也会很兴奋的。

-安杰.莉卡.德尔加多《沃亚书评》2007年4月       

范祎同学:你好!
发布会前看了你写的书,觉得很有意思。发布会上听了你的发言和答问,觉得大方、睿智、有趣。
你毕竟是中国少年,我们因之也感到自豪。祝你保持良好心态,继续多学习、多观察、多思考、多锻炼身体,祝《剑鸟前传》早日问世!
刘伯根
中国出版集团公司副总裁

喜悦
一名从北京移民美国的女孩以实力证明中国人也可创作出优秀的英语作品。13岁的范祎花了3年写成的首部英语小说《剑鸟》上月才推出,迅即打入《纽约时报》畅销儿童小说排行榜,上榜7星期,目前排第8位,小说的中译版最近在内地出版,尽显其出众的双语能力和写作技巧。
范祎7岁时随父母移民美国,10岁时开始动笔创作《剑鸟》,这本魔幻寓言式小说讲述蓝鸟和红鸟受老鹰“特纳特”挑拨而开战,最后靠神鸟“剑鸟”的力量才取得胜利,传递和平讯息。她说她的这部小说的灵感来自一个梦,“2001年的夏天,我和家人在911发生前到过世贸中心顶楼,那里给我一些非常深刻的印象。就在我5年级的时候,这些元素在我的梦境里幻变成奇怪的念头,当我醒来以后,我就把这个梦写成一个故事。”
真的是让人喝彩的女子!
-妮妮

我采访过的年龄最小的一位名人。年仅13岁的范祎写作的英文小说《剑鸟》出版后连续七周登上《纽约时报》儿童文学畅销书排行榜前十名。过早的成名为她带来了荣誉和赞美,光环背后,她幼小的心灵也承受着许多始料不及的压力。在联系到范祎的经纪人后,我被告知:范祎最近的日程很忙,除了日常学业以外,还要应对中国、美国各方媒体的采访。对于我的采访要求,她的经纪人没有回绝,而是建议采取电子邮件采访的方式进行。
按照过去的习惯,我会在电子邮件采访前准备至少十几个问题,每个问题又由几个小问题组成。然而,面对一个13岁的孩子,我实在不忍心采取记者常规的“轰炸式”提问方式。为了尽量少占用她的时间,不让她感觉到压力,我在信件中只提了几个非常简单的问题,比如:你现在上几年级,喜欢什么课程啊,读了哪些书等等。
令我吃惊的是,就在我把采访提问发出去的第二天,我收到了范祎的回信。范祎不但认认真真地回答了我提出的每一个问题,而且还用中英文双语作答。在我提出的简短问题后面,她写下了她本人的详细情况。她生动而流畅的语言表达能力令我由衷赞叹,她待人待事的态度更让我看到了一位中国女孩的淳朴和真诚。
-新华社记者 李博

安樂中年
這是一個活生生的 “有志者, 事竟成” 的例子! 除了因為小妮子本身好學, 具有天份和有志向之外, 看來她的父母也應記一功, 因為他們是如此尊重范禕的喜好和天份, 不但沒有阻止, 而且積極鼓勵! 更難得的是小妮子能夠如此謙虛地面對突如其來的名利! 實在令人感動和佩服!
-安樂中年
May 9th, 2007 at 8:57 pm

由13岁旅美女孩的小说在美国畅销想到的
年仅13岁的中国旅美女孩儿范祎(yi)写作的英文小说《剑鸟》于2007年初在美国出版后连续七周登上《纽约时报》儿童文学畅销书排行榜前十名。日前,《剑鸟》中英文对照版由人民文学出版社出版。《剑鸟》出版后获得好评如潮。一些书评家预测这本小说很可能成为世界儿童文学中的一部经典作品。(新华网纽约5月2日电《13岁写小说畅销美国,专访中国旅美女孩范祎》)
13岁的孩子能写小说。也许,你会说:“这种小说未免太幼稚了吧?”是啊,13岁的孩子写出来的东西,能有大人拿出来的东西成熟吗?如果真的有大人那么成熟,那就不是孩子的作品,而是大人的手笔了。在幼稚的年龄写出来的东西,幼稚就对了。试想,没有今天的幼稚能有将来的成熟吗?谁不是从幼稚过来的呢!
就算《剑鸟》这部小说幼稚吧。但是,幼稚的小说居然畅销了,并且已连续七周登上《纽约时报》儿童文学畅销书排行榜前十名,说明什么呢?她符合孩子们的口味,满足了孩子们的需要。如果你把她加工一下,使她成为你眼中的成熟的作品,你能保证也能如此畅销吗?我看未必。
刚才谈到了“孩子们的需要”。孩子们的需要本来就是多方面的,阅读便是其中之一。范祎不就喜欢阅读吗。她虽然身在美国,除了读过很多英文版的外国文学名著外,还读了儿童版的中国四大名著。创作也是她的需要。下面这段话就是明证:“启发性、实践为主的教育培养了我的想象思维,课外大量的娱乐时间满足了我好玩的天性。我经常到家附近的森林里散步,采集植物标本,聆听鸟的歌唱,大自然给了我无穷无尽的灵感。”灵感催生了创作,也便催生了畅销书《剑鸟》。
孩子与孩子的心灵是相通的,他们的眼光,他们对事物的认识方式,他们的情感诉求,等第,基本上是共通的。所以,孩子写成的书,才真正属于孩子们自己的书,孩子们便爱读。
由此,我在想,叶圣陶的《稻草人》、冰心的《寄小读者》,为什么孩子们爱读了。可能他们在写作的时候,心中装着孩子,他们的心灵和孩子是相通的。
孩子的灵感,和孩子们是相通的,《剑鸟》是孩子为孩子们写的,如果不畅销,那就不符合常理了。
那么,时下,中国大陆的儿童文学创作怎么样呢?这里,我们从孩子们的读书状况来窥测一下。
据新华网提供的资料,孩子们除了阅读一点科幻类的图书以外,几乎没有多少时间进行课外阅读。这里面固然有多方面的原因,比如,中小学生每天上课与写作业就得花去10个小时;老师很少提倡阅读课外书籍,家长也一样。都要提高成绩嘛,谁不理解呢?积久之后,不但孩子们读书的概念没有养成,反而过多地依赖声像读物,尤其是看电视,玩游戏,甚至于沉醉于网络。
孩子们几乎没有阅读,还有一个很重要的原因,那就是:几乎没有什么书可供他们阅读。虽然,我国每年都出版大量的儿童读物,但是,大多对不上孩子们的口味。很多书是大人们写的,大人们编的,是成人的眼光、成人的思维、成人的语言,即使有部分图书在模仿孩子们的眼光,但仅限于模仿,并没有深入孩子们的内心深处;即便有少数作品模仿得比较成功,但是仅仅是少数而已,不能使孩子们受到心灵的触动,使孩子们真正地喜欢。
我经常收到一些中小学自己办的校报,上面也登了不少孩子们的创作,起初很感欣然。但是积久以后,细细读来,便不由生出淡淡的惋惜之情。上面所刊登的所谓创作,都是大人的语气、大人的思维。那么,是不是现在的孩子比我们那时候成熟得多了?这些文章即使交给大人们亲自去写,我看也未必就能达到如此完美、如此成熟、如此深刻的程度。思考良久,我才明白,为什么在每篇文章的后面都署上“指导老师”的名字了。这些所谓创作,都是指导老师精心地亲笔“加工”的产品,根本就不是孩子们的原创。孩子们的心灵和天性被老师的大笔给遏止住了。我在调查中发现,这些文章,都是老师像挤海绵里的水一样给挤出来的,孩子们根本就不喜欢,顶多能换来一点家长的奖赏罢了。弄不好,善良的孩子,拿着赏来的钱偷偷地钻进游戏机室里去打游戏,也未可知。
最后,我诚恳地建议,疼爱孩子的家长和以育人为本的教师们,把13岁女孩儿范祎创作的小说《剑鸟》,买下一本,和孩子们一道阅读,共同讨论,看是否能够从中得到一点启发。
-郁从宝
郁从宝,男,1962年出生,安徽凤台广播电视台总编室副主任,编辑、记者、一级播音员,在省市媒体上已刊发新闻、文学作品一千多篇,并有数十篇获奖。擅长于新闻通讯、报告文学、杂谈、评论的写作,也经常发表文艺作品,对哲学、社会学、历史学、逻辑学、语言学、文学等学有所获,对文化艺术类尤感兴趣。以此与同好们交流共勉。
联系方式:[email protected]

作者:海上人家海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖] 美国七旬老妇不满被抢车道枪击载儿童汽车 海归酒吧 2013-7-27 周六, 02:21
美国五岁男童枪杀两岁妹妹 海归主坛 2013-5-02 周四, 08:33
[转帖]道德救不了被碾女童:美国《撒法》为好人兜底 [李光耀的办法有点道理] 海归商务 2011-10-20 周四, 21:57
试贴视频《梦想的翅膀》演唱: AMY/OK/小T/童童/北纬/桃子 小九M... 高山流水 2011-7-27 周三, 00:52
人民愚昧而嗜血。希拉里该给中国送美国的儿童书。黑板,不如风情组织每月一书的... 生活风情 2011-5-16 周一, 17:24
[问题]WHO说,美国儿童无法证明两次麻疹疫苗就不准上学,靠谱吗? 海归主坛 2010-9-10 周五, 10:36
[转帖]中国“神童”在美国为何流落街头 成为一名流浪汉? 华声在线 海归茶馆 2010-4-13 周二, 04:44
[原创]徒然间,童鞋们对美加之间的性关系增加了几分兴趣,那俺就严重自我批评... 海归主坛 2009-12-05 周六, 13:31

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 海上人家离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.